PORTAL Digital Transformation Readiness Assessments services deliver the first of its kind analytical assessment for organizations starting to down the path of becoming a Digital Enterprise.
The Digital Readiness Business Analyst will work with customers to prepare for, deploy, collect and analyze results from our Digital Readiness Assessment Tool
• Perform project tasks independently, and possibly direct the efforts of others
• Participate in and/or lead Digital Transformation Readiness Assessments and related deliverables that meets the needs of the client and contract
• Anticipate client needs and formulate solutions to client issues
• Review deliverables for accuracy and quality
• Provides coaching to junior staff
• Contributes to new business proposals and proposal development
• Manages own personal and professional development; seeks opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experiences
• Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 7 years working in the Information Technology field directly as a Business/System Analyst.
• Experience managing requirements and conducting requirements analysis in an Agile environment (at least 2 full years).
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience documenting system requirements in the form of User Stories (at least 2 years), Use Cases, or other graphical representations (e.g., BPMN work flows).
• A minimum of 2 years as a Business System Analyst in an agile environment.
• Must have prior experience being based at a Client site on a day-to-day basis.
• Knowledge of business process modeling techniques and tools.
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role as required.
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Proficiency with Jira Agile
• 4+ years managing system requirements in an Agile environment
Health, Dental, 401k. We value our employees and offer a range of benefits.